To change the cursor/pointer appearance & other “hardware” settings follow these simple steps by going to the various settings available in your "control panel"
- Left Click on your Start Button
- Left Click on Control Panel
- Left Click on "Hardware & Sound"
- Now choose & Left Click on "Mouse", then "Change Pointer Appearance"
- You will see is a drop down list of choices under "Schemes"
- Once you decide which you would like, highlight it and click "Apply"
- A good choice is: Window Standard (extra large) system scheme
These steps may vary slightly based on the level of your operating system (Windows 98, XP, Vista or 7) but remember, they are basically the same for all..