Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012 - To All

On behalf of myself and everyone at Mohave Community College we want to wish you and yours a healthy, happy New Year full of happiness, wonderful health, great blessings, peace and joy ~ May this year "2012" be the best yet! Cherie Houston

One of my most favorite New Year Poems...
~ William Arthur Ward quotes (American dedicated scholar, author, editor, pastor and teacher)
ANOTHER NEW YEAR

“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity once more
To right some wrongs,
To pray for peace,
To plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”

No comments:

Post a Comment