Check your Computer Properties (determine how much space is used/ open) To determine how much space is used – unused on a computer (C Drive), or on a flash drive, portable hard drive or memory card, or in a specific folder –such a My Documents or My Pictures?
- Open Windows Explorer – (Quick Access: Windows Flag Key + E) which is a 2 sided screen – whatever is highlighted on the left is what you are looking at on the right..…
- Hover your mouse over the Drive or specific folder you want to check
- When you do this, Right Click on the Drive or folder
- When the action list appears – find PROPERTIES at the bottom of the list
- Now Left Click on Properties