But to me: PayPal is simply an easy and safe way to pay for things that I buy online…
Many say that PayPal is:
- the fastest, safest easiest way to pay and get paid
- the most popular online payment source in the world today
- lets us send money to anyone with email
- free for consumers
- works very easily with our existing credit cards and checking accounts
- easy to join-it takes just a few minute to set-up your free online account
Personally, I like the fact that I can shop online and not share my financial information with the company I am buying from (credit or debit card or checking account information with anyone other than paypal). Everyone seems to agree that PayPal uses the newest and best anti-fraud technology to help protect us and our financial information… so that if a companies information is compromised my account information isn’t…
With PayPal it’s also easy to transfer money to anyone, anytime, anywhere in the world from whatever computer you may be at.
You can pay most retailers on the internet with PayPal and in some cases that is the only payment form they accept.
If it’s free than how does Pay Pal make it’s money. Easy, they charge the sellers for each transaction. So for “sellers” the rumblings are that PayPal’s fees are increasing much too high and much too quickly!!
Visit their website for more information: www.paypal.com