Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all our dads, grandfathers, uncles and those who are dads but don't have the titles... Know how much you are loved and appreciated even though it may not be said often enough...



Life Lessons


You may have thought I didn't see,


Or that I hadn't heard,


Life lessons that you taught to me,


But I got every word.



Perhaps you thought I missed it all,


And that we'd grow apart,


But Dad, I picked up everything,


It's written on my heart.



Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be


Whom I am today;


You built a strong foundation


No one can take away.



I've grown up with your values,


And I'm very glad I did;


So here's to you, dear father,


From your forever grateful kid.




By Joanna Fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment