We can control which programs run and which don’t when we start-up our computer and it’s easy to do this… When you want to see what is running at Start-Up, Open your Start Menu (Windows Flag Key) and you can then modify ~ add or delete ~ the programs in your Microsoft Configuration Utility…
- Open the Start Menu (either click on Start or the Windows Icon, or Tap your Windows Flag Key on the keyboard)
- At the bottom of the start menu, type "msconfig" into the search bar.
- Press "Enter" and then open the "Startup" tab of the window that appears. Programs that run at startup have checks next to their listing.
- Uncheck the boxes next to programs you don't want to run at startup.
- Check the boxes next to programs that you do want to run at startup.
- Click "Apply" and "OK."