FOR THOSE OF US WHO USE “CHROME" GOOGLE'S WEB BROWSER, use the bookmark manager to organize your bookmarks and folders. Remember "Website Favorites" are called "Bookmarks" in Chrome & other browsers.. To open the manager, follow these steps:
- Click the wrench icon (in the upper right hand corner of your chrome web page screen) on the browser toolbar. Mac users: If you don't see the wrench icon, go to the menu bar at the top of your screen and click Bookmarks.
- Select Bookmark manager.
Here are a few tips for using the manager:
- Move bookmarks or folders around
Simply click the item you want to move and drag it to its new destination within the folder list on the left.
- Edit the name or web address of a bookmark, or a folder name
Select the item you'd like to edit, click the Organize menu, then select Edit. You can also easily edit bookmarks and folders from the bookmarks bar by right-clicking the item in question and selecting Rename.
- Search bookmarks
Use the search box at the top to quickly find a bookmark within the manager.
- Add a new bookmark folder
In the folder list on the left, right-click the location where you want the new folder to reside and select Add folder
- Delete a bookmark or folder
Right-click the item and select Delete.