Before you can start downloading and/or converting songs in your iTunes library, you need to select an audio format to convert to: To do this:
- Be sure you your iTunes library/account open
- Click edit (from the main menu at the top of screen) and then click preferences.
- Select the advanced tab and then the importing tab.
- Click on the import using drop-down menu and select an audio format (such as mp3 which is my personal favorite to use in most free movie making and other project software or wav).
- To change bitrate settings, use the settings drop-down menu .
- Click the OK button to finish.