A question raised quite often about FACEBOOK is how to set privacy settings for photos and photo albums that you put on your FACEBOOK account.. Again remember that in your Account Tab, there is a help button to answer this and many other questions about using FACEBOOK…
HOW TO EDIT THE PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR YOUR PHOTO ALBUMS in FACEBOOK? It’s important to edit the privacy settings for your photo albums, especially when there are photos of children-changing the settings is easy:
- Go to the photo album.
- Select the "Edit Album Info" button in the lower left side of the screen.
- On the "Edit Info" tab, select the "Privacy" drop-down menu to customize the privacy settings for your album.
- Your choices will be: Everyone; Friends of Friends; Friends only and Customize
- Customize option allows you to be very specific: naming those you want to see the album or even block certain people from seeing the album or choosing that only you can see the photo
Remember-only the owner of an album can adjust the album privacy. This may affect the visibility of photos you are tagged in when your friends look at them. Also, if you share a high resolution photo or album with someone, that user will be able to download those photos.
You can also access privacy settings for photo albums by doing the following:
- Click on the "Account" menu and select "Privacy Settings" from the drop down menu.
- Click "Customize settings."
- Choose "Edit album privacy for existing photos." Alternatively, you can click the "Album Privacy" link on the "Photos" tab of your profile next to your albums.